Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh How the Rain Changes Life

It is 4:45am, and I am still awake.  Well, I fell asleep for an hour or two in Rackham's living room, but I'm awake now.  It's has been such an amazing day with emotions on every end of the spectrum.

I have spent a lot of time wet today.  I swam at the pool for over 2 hours, and then ran and played in the rain for at least an hour (barefoot of course).

It's funny how this day has unfolded, because I wasn't going to act childish.  I thought I had already conducted so many stupid and ridiculous antics last year that I am through with these behaviors.  I guess I'm not.  I'm beginning to think it's important to have a little bit of child in me.  And maybe living to my highest morals doesn't mean being boring and not relatable.  I still have a lot to figure out, but I hope I am getting closer.

Meantime, I am getting closer to declaring my major.  I am also getting closer to solidifying my schedule, and life is good.

P.S. LaSalle Bakery is amazing.  It has a great atmosphere and lattes.  I suggest visiting it if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment