Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Goals

Ok.  I have a new goal.  I am going to write an entry every day.  Writing this out makes it feel official, and it is also intimidating, because there will probably be days when I cannot get internet access or I am hiking in the woods without my computer for a week.  Anyway, my goal is to post an entry every day.

I feel burned out and it is only the third week of school.  I have joined too many things, and I am not fulfilling my duties.  Therefore I am going to drop a few things and try to feel ok about it.

I get tired of icebreakers, and therefore I am trying to avoid them as a club president.  But I'm starting to realize how they really bond a group together.  They also make me frustrated that I seem to be inept at saying what I am thinking.  Words come out of my mouth, but without a backspace bar I begin to feel naked and exposed.  I question how this can really be what I think.

Why do people seem to talk in superlatives?  I guess the question that is more to the point is how I can speak in superlatives.

Life goals.  I think I need to work on those goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment