Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last Day of Vacation Blues

This is it.  This is my last night of vacation until November.  I keep reminiscing.  Freshman year is completely over, and sophomore year is truly commencing.

Changes are coming, and new dreams are rising and forming.  I can feel the differences this fall.  I feel more stable even though I know there will be crying and emotional ups and downs.  I think those are only normal.

I'm very happy with my dorm.  It's chill and full of very different people who all want to be here.  Today the house board got to bond over games held in three different places on campus.  It was really neat, because we got to talk and strategize together working toward a common goal.  I definitely liked playing games outside.

"You've got me wondering why I'm under this great big sky..." KT Tunstall

No comments:

Post a Comment