Sunday, October 10, 2010

EMO!

I have been very emotional lately.

I wonder if I could pull back and think about how grateful I am before I begin spouting off my personal opinions and vendettas to whoever is at arms length.

I went to an outdoors concert by "Ian McFeron" this evening. Here's the band website: http://www.ianmcferon.com/
They are very talented and fun to watch.  I enjoyed Ian's mix of bluegrass and folk.  It was a beautiful evening, and people of all ages from the town came out to watch.  The bakery kept the street lit up and bouncy.  The atmosphere homey and happy.

Sometimes I wish I had a calling.  Even though it would probably be extremely difficult to follow through and stay true to myself, I think it would be helpful to know what I want from life.  I question and imagine, but have a hard time sticking to anything and feeling satisfied.

Maybe along with being the change I hope to see I could be the beauty I hope to see expressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment