Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Emotional Self

I have had quite a week.  There have been ups and downs and highs and lows.  I have gone running, I have danced, and I have sung.  It has been quite a time.

I am beginning to wonder how I can take myself solely on an emotional journey, and not pull other people in to my questioning.  Is it a bad thing to include other people in my emotional travels?  I don't want to drive people away from me by my questions, and I don't want to frighten people when I gain intensity.  I don't want to become dependent on others either.  I don't want to constantly search.  Especially when I have no idea what I am searching for.  I want something more, but I have no idea what this "more" is, and I don't know what it will look like.

I wonder, wonder, wonder, where can I put all these emotions and thoughts?  Where can I express myself.

How can I just be?

No comments:

Post a Comment